Hey JB,

The next step for me is going to be converting the document into a markdown
version with more prose that we can add to the Arrow documentation site
(marked as Experimental of course).

> (if I can help in any way :) )

I'll definitely add you as a reviewer when I put the PR up :). But i guess
the best way you could help would be to get anyone you know who might be
interested in this protocol or using the protocol to give it a try, have a
look at the example code, and provide any and all feedback they can. The
biggest thing that this protocol needs is real world usage that we can
utilize to improve and update this protocol based on use-cases.

--Matt