Hi,

I've updated the arrow::ArrayStatistics implementation:
https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/43273

It's a separated PR of the previous PR:
https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/42133

The new PR doesn't include Apache Parquet integration. It
just adds arrow::ArrayStatistics. We'll add Apache Parquet
integration after we introduce arrow::ArrayStatistics.

Changes:

* Remove Apache Parquet integration
* Remove arrow::TypedArrayStatistics
* Rename arrow::ArrayStatistics::ElementBufferType to
  arrow::ArrayStatistics::ValueType
* Rename arrow::ArrayStatistics::{min,max}_buffer to
  arrow::ArrayStatistics::{min,max}
* Add std::string and std::string_view to
  arrow::ArrayStatistics::ValueType for string/binary
  values

If there is no objection, I'll merge this in the next week.

kou

In <20240711.163002.1027113988921053382....@clear-code.com>
  "Re: [DISCUSS][C++] How about adding arrow::ArrayStatistics?" on Thu, 11 Jul
2024 16:30:02 +0900 (JST),