@Till: we can add whether the given search is AND/OR search, stop list
and/or stemming method. For example, if we use ftcontains(), then it might
look like:

1) where ftcontains($o.title, "hello"): find $o where the title field
contains hello.
2) where ftcontains($o.title, ["hello","hi"], any): find $o where the title
field contains hello *and/or* hi.
3) where ftcontains($o.title, ["hello","hi"], all): find $o where the title
field contains both hello *and* hi.
4) where ftcontains($o.title, ["hello","hi"], all, defaultstoplist): find
$o where the title field contains both hello *and* hi. Also apply the
default stoplist to the search. The default stop list contains the number
of English common words that can be filtered.

The issue here is that the position of each parameter should be observed
(e.g., the third one indicates whether we do disjunctive/conjunctive
search. The fourth one tells us which stop list we use). So, if we have
three parameters, how to specify/omit these becomes a challenge.

Best,
Taewoo