On 2017-12-13 14:23, geoHeil <g...@git.apache.org> wrote:
> GitHub user geoHeil opened a pull request:
>
>     https://github.com/apache/atlas/pull/3

The atlas team use the patch process described here rather than github pull
requests -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ATLAS/Using+Git+with+Atlas

I took a look at the proposed change... but 'git clone
http://git.apache.org/atlas.git -b master' still works fine for me - from
company network, azure & home ISP. It's also the 'definitive' repo. I'd
therefore suspect you have a DNS or firewall issue in your network that is
preventing connectivity? Can you get to apache git at all? Can you try from
another environment?

The initial docker image was primarily for developers to experiment with...
there are some JIRAs open to make it more usable, and in particular post a sane
version to docker hub. The discussions over build configurations put this on
hold somewhat, but as we're proposing a 1.0 release I think as a community we
should aim to get a version on dockerhub then...

Nigel.