From:   Madhan Neethiraj <mad...@apache.org>
To:     "dev@atlas.apache.org" <dev@atlas.apache.org>
Date:   10/01/2019 07:37
Subject:        Re: Consensus for migration of git repositories to gitbox

+1

Thanks Apoorv for volunteering. Please keep the community updated of the
progress and actions to be done by each to access the migrated repo.

Thanks,
Madhan

On 1/9/19, 11:01 PM, "Ashutosh Mestry" <ames...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    +1 for migrating Atlas repositories.

    Thanks Apoorv!

    ~ ashutosh

    On 1/9/19, 10:58 PM, "Nixon Rodrigues"
<nixon.rodrig...@freestoneinfotech.com> wrote:

        Thanks Apoorv for volunteering this effort

        +1 for migrating Atlas repositories to gitbox server.

        Regards,
        Nixon

        On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 11:50 AM Apoorv Naik
<naik.apo...@gmail.com> wrote:

        > Hi Atlas devs,
        >
        > There's an ASF initiative to migrate the git-wip-us-apache.org
        > repositories
        > to the gitbox server before Feb 7, after which it'll be mass
migrated
        > without a warning. I volunteer to take this migration effort to
avoid any
        > disruption to commit activity.
        >
        > PMCs and committers, please share your +1 or -1 vote for this
move (this is
        > the first step in starting the migration)
        >
        > *Apoorv Naik*

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.