Atlas community,

On behalf of Apache Atlas PMC, it gives me great pleasure to announce that
Ashutosh Mestry has joined the PMC. Welcome Ashutosh, great to have you on
board.

Ashutosh has been engaged with Apache Atlas community for more than 2 years and
has contributed consistently to many key areas in Apache Atlas – including
import/export, migration, DSL implementation with ANTLR, significant
enhancements in notification module. He has committed more than 150 patches so
far. We are looking forward to more contributions from Ashutosh as a PMC.

Please join me in welcoming Ashutosh to Apache Atlas PMC.

On behalf of Apache Atlas PMC,

Madhan