Hi Madhan,

Melinda Crane of Snapchat raised some concerns over XSS issues that have gone
unanswered.

Particularly:

1. the CSP allows unsafe-inline and unsafe-eval
2. the backend JSON content provider doesn't appear to do any sort of force
escaping on HTML sensitive characters
webapp/src/main/java/org/apache/atlas/web/filters/HeadersUtil.java:44

I think it would be great those concerns could be addressed or debunked before
release?

Cheers
Bolke

Sent from my iPhone