Melinda,

Thank you for reaching out to Apache Atlas community.

As you noted, AtlasJsonProvider is used to deserialize/serialize REST API
requests and responses. In addition, methods in AtlasJson are used in to
convert to/from Json. It will help if you can add few examples of potential
issues with the current implementation.

Keval is looking into the frontend for potential issues and should get back
early next week.

Thanks,
Madhan