Fellow Atlas Developers,

I am new to Apache Atlas and coming up to speed with it as used in our org.
We made a few org specific customizations to 2.1.0 where all the built-in tests
pass and recently we have started adopting 2.3.0. In the process, we merged our
changes from 2.1.0 to 2.3.0. However, after the merge queryNOTCLASSIFIEDTag
test fails in 2.3.0.

We have tried different ways to isolate the problem, namely, tree diff, git
diff but nothing stands out as culprit. While debugging we noticed that none of
the hive_storagedesc entities that are setup during pre-test phase in
BasicTestSetup are being returned. Only the hive_db entity is returned.

We are still debugging the issue but as someone who has experience with 2.1.0
and 2.3.0, does anything come to your mind on what might be breaking this test
with 2.1.0 merges into 2.3.0? Is there anything specific to “location”
attribute for hive_storagedesc in 2.3.0 that may have been overwritten during
merge?

I will share more information as we find on this.

Best,

Umesh

U.S. BANCORP made the following annotations
Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains
information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy
laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from
retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this
information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have
received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you
in advance for your cooperation.