Hi!

with CFP on ApacheCON EU CORE closing in just a few days (July 1st)
I would like to appeal to all the podlings and their mentors to
consider telling your story (and recruiting new community members!).
While all ASF projects are constantly in the business of recruiting, it
is especially important for poddlings. After all, how successful you're
in growing your emerging community gets to be one of the biggest
factors determining your readiness for a TLP status. ApacehCON can
be a very powerful force multiplier for your efforts.

While travel could be an issue we do have a travel assistance comitee
and you don't necessarily have to even submit the full talk. If you can't
be there in person -- convince somebody who is going to advocate on
your behalf via the "speed dating" poddling event.

Both regular talks and "speed dating" proposals are currently tracked
over here: https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ACEU15Incubator
However, as of today we've got less that 20% participation rate from
poddlings.

Come on! I'm sure we can do better than this!

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. If you have troubles updating the wiking -- drop me an email.