Hi,

I have two instance of atlas (I1,I2) pointing to same hbase/solr/kafka as
backend.
When I am creating type/entity something from I1 they are not visible from
I2.
I need to restart the I2 to reflect and see the changes.
Can someone throw some light on this behaviour ? and what is to be done to
have both the instances (I1 & I2) to be in sync with hbase.
I read the HA document and it says at present ATLAS can have only one
active service and in future ATLAS wills support HA for webserive.
Do we have any JIRA open for above requirement ?

Thanks,
Rishabh.