Is there an Atlas page for the people who want to contribute, to setup a
development environment with Eclipse as IDE ?
I am trying to set it up, but one specific issue which keeps me bothering
is "the Scala sources do not get recognized inside Eclipse as source
folders.
I searched a bit on the web and found out that the scala-maven-plugin needs
to be configured specifically to let maven eclipse plugin add the Scala
source folders as Eclipse source folders. Something like described in
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23794398/eclipse-doesnt-recognize-scala-source-directory

But I would prefer to get some advice from already contributing folks on
what is your routine procedure to setup Atlas dev env with Eclipse IDE.

Thanks
Venkat