Hi,

I took this for a spin.

* Downloaded & verified the md5 and sha checksums of the source tarball.
* Verified git commit ID.
* Verified tag
* Compiled the source to create binary tarballs. Tests passed.
* Installed tarball on a single node and tested with external Hbase, Solr,
Kafka configuration and verified the following functions:
  * Ran quick start, browsed entities created in the UI.
  * Ran hive hook and created tables, also using CTAS queries, browsed the same
in UI and verified lineage, schema views.
  * Created tag, associated and disassociated to entities, searched using DSL.
Worked as expected.
  * Verified entity audit events are captured.
  * Verified entity change events are notified to Kafka topic ATLAS_ENTITIES
correctly.
* I then installed another instance on the same machine (different port) and
configured both instances in HA mode.
  * Brought up the instances - verified one was ACTIVE and the other PASSIVE
  * Failed over couple of times and verified automatic failover was working
  * Verified UI redirection from passive to active instance
  * Verified Kafka messages are picked up by the current active instance
correctly.

Based on the above, I am +1 for the release (binding).

Thanks, Shwetha, for putting this together!

Thanks
hemanth