Hi All,

FYI if you see error Œunable to access method
com.google.common.base.Stopwatch¹ in Intellij IDEA:

I recently committed ATLAS-1246 which adds shading of guava dependencies
for hbase and titan. After this change, you might see the error 'unable to
access method com.google.common.base.Stopwatch¹ while running tests in
Intellij IDEA. The issue is because Intellij IDEA doesn¹t handle mvn
shaded plugin. To resolve the issue, you need to re-import the modules.
For the modules titan0, shaded/hbase-client-shaded and
shaded/hbase-server-shaded, right click on the module -> Maven -> Ignore
Projects. Then do a "Maven" -> "Reimport" on the top-level pom.xml.
https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-126596 has details of the issue.

Mvn compile from the command line works fine.

If you face any issues regarding this, let me know. Thanks

Regards,
Shwetha