Hi ,
I have been asked to share the details on how I set up Eclipse of Atlas. I
followed detailed instructions prepared by Dave Kantor, which I have
slightly embellished. I think it would make sense to put these
instructions in the open so more people can benefit from them. Is there a
relevant wiki/blog that we can get access to, to put this sort of
information on? As the build dependancies change, the instructions will
get stale from time to time - so we will need to be able to easily keep
them up to date.  I suspect other people in the community may have
equivalent instructions IntellJ ,  many thanks , David.
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.