From:   Apoorv Naik <an...@hortonworks.com>
To:     "dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org"
            <dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org>
Date:   02/17/2017 10:37 PM
Subject:        V2 REST Api documentation (first-cut)

Hi Atlas community,

The REST API docs (first-cut) for the new V2 endpoints and data models are
now available at http://atlas.incubator.apache.org/api/v2/index.html. It’d
be great if we can gather some feedback on the docs, the existing docs have
been moved under Legacy API section now. Looking forward to the community
feedback.