Hi,
fyi after rebooting my Mac, I did not see this issue!
      all the best,   David.

----- Forwarded by David Radley/UK/IBM on 07/03/2017 17:15 -----

From:   David Radley/UK/IBM
To:     d...@atlas.apache.org
Date:   06/03/2017 12:26
Subject:        build hang with latest code

Hi there,
I have reset my Git to the latest level and find that my command line
build hangs. The following hangs for me.

mvn clean package -Pdist,embedded-hbase-solr -DskipTests
mvn clean package -Pdist,berkeley-elasticsearch -DskipTests
mvn clean package -Pdist,external-hbase-solr -DskipTests

This is the hang:
[INFO] --- maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.5:process (default) @
atlas-typesystem ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.7:resources (default-resources) @
atlas-typesystem ---
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] Copying 1 resource
[INFO] Copying 2 resources to META-INF
[INFO] Copying 3 resources
[INFO]
[INFO] --- scala-maven-plugin:3.2.0:compile (scala-compile-first) @
atlas-typesystem ---

I have a clean Eclipse workspace - after bringing in the new Titan1
project and configuring the java level in that project.

Any thoughts?

   all the best, David.
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.