From: Mandy Chessell [mailto:mandy_chess...@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: 26 April 2017 07:30
To: dev@atlas.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Ready to graduate?

Hello Chris,
No concerns at all ... we have a vibrant, multi-company community that is
working together to expand Atlas's capability to be THE open metadata and
governance platform for data and analytics.  Many other
people/organizations are eager to consume the results.   Moving the
project out of incubation sends a strong message to our stakeholders and
users that Atlas is here to stay and through that we can strengthen the
community further.

All the best
Mandy
Mandy Chessell CBE FREng CEng FBCS
IBM Distinguished Engineer

Master Inventor
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
Visiting Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield

Email: mandy_chess...@uk.ibm.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mandy-chessell/22/897/a49

Assistant: Janet Brooks - jsbrook...@uk.ibm.com