Excellent. Over the last week there's been unanimous support for
graduation, so let's look at the next steps:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

Specifically, the community needs to VOTE on a resolution to become a TLP:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/templates/podling-tlp-resolution.txt

The resolution needs to name a Chair/VP for the project. The project
chair has no greater authority than other members of the PMC; it's
largely an administrative role, serving as an interface between the
project and the board. In practice, this requires filing board
reports, creating accounts, that sort of thing. For simplicity,
whoever the PPMC selects as VP can fill out the TLP resolution (mind
the guidance [1]) and start the VOTE thread. [2]

Any other questions about graduation? Any nominations for chair? -C

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#toplevel
[2] When the vote starts, don't forget to send a notice to
general@incubator, so the IPMC is aware that a graduation vote is in
progress.