The binary should be available in the `./dist` directory adjacent to the
`./pants` command.

````
$ ls dist/
aurora.pex
$ ./dist/aurora.pex
usage: aurora.pex [-h] [--version] {task,quota,update,cron,job,config,sla}

optional arguments:
  -h, --help            show this help message and exit
  --version             show program's version number and exit

commands:
  {task,quota,update,cron,job,config,sla}
    task                Work with a task running in an Apache Aurora cluster
    quota               Work with quota settings for an Apache Aurora
cluster
    update              Interact with the aurora update service.
    cron                Work with entries in the aurora cron scheduler
    job                 Work with an aurora job
    config              Work with an aurora configuration file
    sla                 Work with SLA data in Aurora cluster.
````