I don't object to changes to storage so long as we have a migration plan
and a design doc. I'm also not opposed to radical revisits of storage,
including overhauling what we store and where we store it. For example,
instead of storing our `TaskConfig` objects could we store Mesos `TaskInfo`
objects instead? Could we store data outside of the scheduler like in
Cassandra? Should we have a high level 'Job' store to make querying for job
level data easier?