+1 from me.

Verification script has passed. I also intended to deploy this to a test
cluster, but won’t be able to do so before the vote is closing.

On 09.11.17, 17:16, "Bill Farner" <wfar...@apache.org> wrote:

    Friendly reminder to vote, folks!  We are currently one binding vote shy of
    a release, and the vote closes tomorrow!

    If anyone else is getting stuck on the macOS build, a workaround is to
    verify from vagrant:

    $ vagrant up
    $ vagrant ssh
    $ cd /vagrant
    $ ./build-support/release/verify-release-candidate 0.19.0-rc0