> How does the site get updated? Is it auto-generated when we build releases?

The source lives in the project SVN repo:

$ svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aurora/ aurora-svn

Here <https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aurora/site/README.md> are
instructions for updating it.  It's a pretty mechanical process, but not
automated.

So, do we plan to add the patch for next release?

Meghdoot - i suspect David would appreciate an incoming patch for the docs,
assuming that's what you're referring to.

He mentioned this step
<https://github.com/apache/aurora/blob/34be631589ebf899e663b698dc76511eb1b9ad8a/src/test/sh/org/apache/aurora/e2e/test_end_to_end.sh#L523-L530>
in the end-to-end tests, which is (hopefully) straightforward enough to try
without assistance.