Sounds good from my side as well.

+1

On 15.10.19, 19:20, "Mauricio Garavaglia" <mauriciogaravag...@gmail.com> wrote:

    +1

    On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 7:03 PM Renan DelValle <re...@apache.org> wrote:

    > Folks,
    >
    > We've accumulated enough changes where I feel comfortable beginning the
    > voting process for a release candidate for Aurora 0.22.0
    >
    > Aurora 0.22.0 would be compatible all the way up to Mesos 1.6.x.
    >
    > Releasing 0.22.0 would allow us to have a saner path for operators to
    > upgrade their Mesos version as we want to also not fall too far behind
    > Mesos' latest version.
    >
    > If enough in the community thinks it would be a good idea to create a
    > release candidate and call for a vote, I will start create an RC and call
    > for a vote in the coming days.
    >
    > -Renan

To the extent permitted by law, we may monitor electronic communications for
the purposes of ensuring compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations
and internal policies. We may also collect email traffic headers for analyzing
patterns of network traffic and managing client relationships. For additional
information see https://jda.com/privacy-policy.