Hmm... that's what I thought.  Perhaps it's just that my XSLT skills are
horrible. :)

> Are you sure you have checked-out the latest version? I am sure I have
> fixed this ~ a week ago, perhaps a bit longer.

Just did an svn update this morning.  Should be the latest.  I'll try to
clean everything out and start again.

> Today, I am meeting up with Greg Stein, Noel Bergman and some other
> folks for dinner, but I can take a look at it again tomorrow evening.
>
> Aaron, it would be good to have you around on ICQ.

During working hours that is difficult due to firewall restrictions.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  STP SYSTEMS
  (724) 696-7653