http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10530

There are 10 issues open.  None are blockers.

I have already tar'd up the existing site and have a copy under my apache
account.  I have a cron job running already and can redirect everything to
/www/avalon.apache.org tonight.  We can change our publication method later
if we'd like.

I have time tonight after work to help with the change if you'd like.

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  STP SYSTEMS
  (724) 696-7653