Hi, all!

JAF> 5. Copy your changes from /central/site/target/docs to avalon/site

JAF> 6. Commit your changes to both the XML source and the generated
JAF>     HTML (avalon/site) to SVN

svn redbook mentioned some script like copydirs.pl (or alike)
in the section on "vendor branches". This script is said to
be able to compare two directory trees and automatically
issue needed 'svn delete' and 'svn copy' commands to handle
moved (less relevant to our case) and deleted (quite relevant)
directories. Perhaps it can help handle the case when generated
files (HTML) is kept in svn

cheers,
Anton