we are currently blocked on all releases because of licensing errors
in under-maintained libraries.

essentially Ryan and I slowly work our way through understanding each
code base enough to do an evaluation and update things.

It's been over 2 months now and it's a crappy situation to put our
contributors in.

--
Sean