On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 1:43 PM, Doug Cutting <cutt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So I guess this would be easier if we also said that contributions would
> only now be accepted via pull request.  Is that too onerous?  Instead of
> requiring everyone to have an Apache Jira account we require them to have a
> GitHub account.

I take it the github contributor summary doesn't work for emails that
aren't associated with a github id?

What about jumping on the Apache Kibble train? They're trying to make
similar "project observability" widgets as what github provides.

> Moving issue tracking to GitHub seems unlikely, as it's lacking a lot of
> features we depend on from Jira.

I don't like the idea of moving from JIRA to GitHub issues, but I think GHI
has all the features we'd need to do so, FYI. Or atleast, I can't think of
any we use that don't have a mapping to something.

--
busbey