Thanks Sean for chasing this. I know you're very busy, but I really
appreciatie it. I do got commit access on the repository. I'd like to give
Jenkins a try soon. Let me know when I can configure a Jenkins to run the
pre-commit stuff.

Cheers, Fokko

Op vr 12 okt. 2018 om 16:11 schreef Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com.invalid