Hi Sean,

The way to publish the Perl distribution to CPAN is described in the
following wiki, as step 10.
(I think Ismaƫl added this step. Thanks!)
The cpan-upload command used here can be installed from CPAN as the
CPAN::Uploader package.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AVRO/How+To+Release#HowToRelease-Publishing

But my apologies, when uploading the 1.10 distribution, I didn't
notice that page,
and I uploaded it manually using a web form on the PAUSE site
(https://pause.perl.org/).
So it's not tested yet if the above command works as expected, I think.

Kengo Seki <sek...@apache.org>