Hey -- if nobody has any objections, I'd love to create the 1.11.3 this week!

Committers, if you've done any change to master that need to be in the
1.11.3 branch since the 1.11.2 release, make sure they've been
cherry-picked and tested to the branch-1.11 :D

I'll definitely go through the version bumps to make sure they're
present (except for the jackson 2.15, I think we decided we would
leave 1.11.x on 2.14.x until the next major release).

Alll my best, Ryan