Hi Saulo,
I've responded to your Stack Overflow question, but I can give a few more
comments here.

Pei (cc'd) is working on this. See this JIRA issue [1], its sub-tasks, and
several design documents [2, 3].

It would be awesome to also have native Azure Storage Blob support in Beam
that builds on top of current work -- we'd love that contribution!

Thanks,
Davor

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-59
[2]