Hi all,

While working on implementing metrics support in the Spark Runner a need
arose for composing a unique identifier of a transform, to differentiate it
from other transforms with the same name.

With the help of @bjchambers I understood that something similar to this
exists in the Dataflow Runner which creates a string that is something
along the lines of
"PBegin/SomeInputTransform/SomeParDo/...MyTransform.#Running_number_for_collisions".

I'm trying to figure out:
A) How this is done in Dataflow runner.
B) Can be pulled up as a util for other runners, as conversation regarding
metrics API and querying is hinting this will be needed.
C) From my own forays into the code I came across
`org.apache.beam.sdk.values.PValue#getProducingTransformInternal` which can
be recursed on but is marked as deprecated. Are there efforts being made
elsewhere for this sort of pipeline graph reflection?