-1 (binding)

Regards
JB

On 02/02/2017 10:47 AM, Dan Halperin wrote:
From the release guide, I was under the impression that the release manager
is free to cancel once an issue is discovered. Canceling is not a release,
so should not require a specific number of -1s. See [0]

That said, -1 to 0.5.0-RC1 because of the regression in Flink and perhaps
other runners.

[0]
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/release-guide/index.html#vote-on-the-release-candidate
"If there are any issues found in the release candidate, reply on the vote
thread to cancel the vote. There’s no need to wait 72 hours."

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 11:45 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>