I think we're ready for this! The public APIs are in very good shape,
especially now that we have the new DoFn, user facing state and timers and
splittable DoFn. Not all Runners support the more advanced features but we
can work on this after a stable release and there are enough runners that
support a large part of the features.

Best,
Aljoscha