We certainly cannot do this ourselves, but it is within the realm of
possibility that Apache Infra can assign tags to our GitHub repositories.

Looking at the tags that already exist, perhaps we could go with:
* apache-beam
* big-data
* data-processing
* data-analysis
* data-science
* data-analytics
* data-mining
* apache-spark
* spark
* apache-flink
* flink
* google-cloud-dataflow
* apex

If we are changing things in this space, we could also ask to update text
"Mirror of Apache Beam" to "Apache Beam is a unified programming model for
both batch and streaming data processing, enabling efficient execution
across diverse distributed execution engines and providing extensibility
points for connecting to different technologies and user communities", and
add a link to "https://beam.apache.org/";.

I think this would be an improvement, so +1 if this is something Infra can
do easily. (If not, that's fine too.)