Hello Basti,

Thanks a lot for answering, I imagined that, that all the improvements
of both JStorm and Heron wouldn’t translate perfectly but still a
worth goal to try to have the ‘common’ storm parts isolated so they
can be shared with the other runners.

Really interesting, I wish you guys the best for this work, and
welcome to the community.

Ismaël