That's a wonderful idea !

I think the easiest way to organize this event is using the Slack channels to discuss, help each other, and sync together.

Regards
JB

On 04/24/2017 09:48 AM, Davor Bonaci wrote:
We've been working as a community towards the first stable release for a
while now, and I think we made a ton of progress across the board over the
last few weeks.

We could try to organize a community-wide hackathon to identify and fix
those last few issues, as well as to get a better sense of the overall
project quality as it stands right now.

This could be a self-organized event, and coordinated via the Slack
channel. For example, we (as a community and participants) can try out the
project in various ways -- quickstart, examples, different runners,
different platforms -- immediately fixing issues as we run into them. It
could last, say, 24 hours, with people from different time zones
participating at the time of their choosing.

Thoughts?

Davor

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré