Hi Ismaël,

Honestly, for 4, I think it's not so bad and we clearly improved in the past months. It's definitely an area where we have to keep improving, but I think we do a good job (especially comparing to other projects).

For 5, agree. For example, I limit myself to 3 or 4 pull requests: that's why I have more than 10 local branches waiting.

Regards
JB