Looks like this is due to a bug in generate-sources.sh
Until we fix that bug you can fix your local directory by running the
following:

rm -rf
sdks/java/maven-archetypes/examples/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/src
rm -rf
sdks/java/maven-archetypes/examples-java8/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/src/