If you'd like to meet at the conference, I know many of us will be in the
Balmoral room immediately after the keynote finishes on Wednesday, around
9:45 am or so, just before the first Beam talk. Come say hi!

The final schedule:

* Using Apache Beam for Batch, Streaming, and Everything in Between [1]
  Speaker: Dan Halperin
  Time: Wednesday, 10:15am - 11:05am
  Room: Balmoral

* Apache Beam: Integrating the Big Data Ecosystem Up, Down, and Sideways [2]
  Speakers: Davor Bonaci, and Jean-Baptiste Onofré
  Time: Wednesday, 11:15am - 12:05pm
  Room: Balmoral

* Concrete Big Data Use Cases Implemented with Apache Beam [3]
  Speaker: Jean-Baptiste Onofré
  Time: Wednesday, 12:15pm - 1:05pm
  Room: Balmoral

* Nexmark, a Unified Framework to Evaluate Big Data Processing Systems with
Apache Beam [4]
  Speakers: Ismael Mejia, and Etienne Chauchot
  Time: Wednesday, 2:30pm - 3:20pm
  Room: Balmoral

* Apache Beam Birds of a Feather
  Panel: Davor Bonaci, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Dan Halperin, and Ismael Mejia
  Time: Wednesday, 6:30pm - 7:30pm
  Room: TBD

* Apache Beam Social Time
  Time: Wedneday, after the conclusion of the birds-of-a-feather, 7:30pm or
so
  Location: meet in the birds-of-a-feather room, and go off-site

* (depending on interest) Apache Beam Hacking Time
  Time: all-day Thursday
  Location: TBD

Everyone's invited to all of these -- hope to see you there. (And, the
popular stickers will make an appearance too!)

For those of you who don't have a chance to attend this time around,
there'll be a live stream of the keynotes available [5]. (This doesn't
include Beam sessions.)

Davor

[1]
https://apachebigdata2017.sched.com/event/A02R/using-apache-beam-for-batch-streaming-and-everything-in-between-frances-perry-dan-halperin-google?iframe=no&w=100%&sidebar=yes&bg=no