Hi Kenneth,

thanks a lot, this doc is really helpful. Will try to move a bit forward in
my tests when I'll get time (hopefully end of the week or next one).

PS: saw some history on google but not sure what was the complete outcome:
if there an IRC/slack/git-based chat for beam? Know ASF (infra) can provide
#apache-beam on freenode

Romain Manni-Bucau