Hi,

agree, it's what I had in mind with "some tools".

Regards
JB

On 05/25/2017 08:06 PM, Dan Halperin wrote:
I think that a util that converted from the Runner API definition of a
pipeline into some sort of graph format (like DOT?) would be generally
useful. By using the Runner API, the tool would be SDK- and
Runner-independent view of the pipeline.

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 10:54 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>