Hi team,

Since last week, the build is broken due to tests failure on the GCP/Spanner IO:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: A project ID is required for this service but could not be determined from the builder or the environment. Please set a project ID using the builder.

However, Jenkins seems OK on this. I checked and I don't see anything special in the system variables or JVM arguments.

I started a change on the SpannerIO to get the project ID in the code in order to have the tests OK (fixing SpannerIO write). Depending of the answers on this e-mail, I will create a pull request.

Do you think it's reasonable ? I don't see anything special in the READMEr about new prerequisites for SpannerIO.

Does anyone else notice this tests failure ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--