Hi Cham, Stephan,

Thanks a lot for the input, really useful to get started.

We'll probably start with implementing the Source (looks the most
straightforward).
I made a working document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iXeQvIAsGjp9orleDy0o5ExU-eMqWesgvtt231UoaPg/edit?usp=sharing>
organise and track our progress a bit, happy to discuss or receive feedback
there as well. We made a JIRA issue
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-2395> as well; should we get
assigned to it?

About writing the Sink: are there any examples of how this was done
previously where we can get some inspiration from? I think it would be good
to discuss this in more detail once we finish writing the Source.

Matthias
ᐧ

--

*Matthias Baetens*

*datatonic | data power unleashed*

office +44 203 668 3680  |  mobile +44 74 918 20646

Level24 | 1 Canada Square | Canary Wharf | E14 5AB London

We've been announced
<https://blog.google/topics/google-cloud/investing-vibrant-google-cloud-ecosystem-new-programs-and-partnerships/>
as
one of the top global Google Cloud Machine Learning partners.