I added the Windows Jenkins Postcommit run to be able to allow for people
to address a class of issues when attempting to build, test, run the SDK
with the Windows OS. It is not expected that the Jenkins Postcommit passes
or will pass until the issues below are addressed. I was hoping that
contributors who are able to develop, test, and use the SDK with the
Windows OS to help fix known issues and enumerate others.

Postcommit:
https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_MavenInstall_Windows/
Github trigger: Run Java Windows PostCommit

The current list of known Windows OS incompatibilities:
Support building/running archetypes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-1042
Filesystem path pattern issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-1045