Hi, we are trying to build a custom BoundedSource based on gRPC call. in class BoundedSource<T> we got method below

public abstract java.util.List<? extendsBoundedSource <https://beam.apache.org/documentation/sdks/javadoc/2.0.0/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/BoundedSource.html><T <https://beam.apache.org/documentation/sdks/javadoc/2.0.0/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/BoundedSource.html>>> split(long desiredBundleSizeBytes, PipelineOptions <https://beam.apache.org/documentation/sdks/javadoc/2.0.0/org/apache/beam/sdk/options/PipelineOptions.html> options)
                                                          throws
java.lang.Exception

at runtime, how does the parameter desiredBundleSizeBytes get determined, is it
different under different runner? what's the behavior in Flink-Runner? what's
the relational ship of this parameter and the parallelism we specify when in
theFlinkPipelieOptions?