Hello Beam community,

I am also a new member, and I feel a little better knowing that there
others on the same boat:)

My name is Justin and I work as a full stack engineer for Neustar, a
marketing analytics company in San Diego. Over the past few weeks I have
been getting more familiar with Beam via documentation, papers, videos, and
the old email archives and I am very excited to start making contributions.
Thank you Altay for the useful links!

-Justin Tumale