I like where this is going!

Regarding benchmarking, I think we could do this if we had common benchmarking
infrastructure and pipelines that regularly run on different Runners so that we
have up-to-date data.

I think we can also have a more technical section where we show stats on the
level of support via the excluded ValidatesRunner tests. This is hard data that
we have on every Runner and we can annotate it to explain why a certain Runner
has a given restriction. This is a bit different from what Kenn initially
suggested but I think we should have both. Plus, this very clearly specifies
what feature is (somewhat) validated to work in a given Runner.

Regarding PCollectionView support in Flink, I think this actually works and the
ValidatesRunner tests pass for this. Not sure what is going on in that test
case yet. For reference, this is the Issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-2806
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-2806>

Best,
Aljoscha